Join us for Trinity’s annual Christmas Eve service this Wednesday at 6 PM. The service is a great way for the whole family to be revived in the Lord, remember the reason for the season, and hear the Christmas story unfold in a vibrant, worshipful way!
This year’s service will include communion by intinction, special music by the choir, the reading of the Christmas story from the Gospel of Luke in four movements, and carols and lights. Don’t miss it, and invite the whole family!
Join us this Christmas season for a whole schedule of events:
- Sunday, Dec. 21st: Fourth Sunday in Advent Christmas Special followed by cookies and punch fellowship at 10:30 AM.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24th: Christmas Eve Candlelight at 6 PM.
- Sunday, Dec. 28th: Christmas special service, baby dedication, blessing of the toys, and caroling at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday, Jan. 4th: Epiphany service at 10:30 AM.
Join us this Advent season to hope, anticipate, and celebrate the birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
As a time of blessing and expectation, Advent covers the four weeks before Christmas and highlights the prophetic foretelling of the Messiah’s ministry, the divine circumstances surrounding the Holy Family’s journey from conception to birth, and the challenge that Christmas is not all about being busy and shopping.
God visited earth in the form of flesh in the person of Christ. God came for you. Will you come for God?
Join us every Sunday at 10:30 AM as we experience the Advent and Christmas season…
- November 30: First Sunday in Advent- Hope
- December 7: Second Sunday in Advent- Peace
- December 14: Third Sunday in Advent- Joy
- December 21: Fourth Sunday in Advent – Love
- December 24: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 6 PM
- December 28: Christmas celebration
- January 4: Epiphany
Join us Wednesday, October 1st, at 6:45 PM at Trinity Baptist Church to participate in a conversation on special needs and mental health.
The Reverend Mary Armstrong-Reiner, will be guest speaker. Rev. Armstrong-Reiner has experience in ministry to special-needs children and those with mental disabilities in the Lutheran Church.
The goal is to help our church–and you!–participate more fully in ministry with those who have special needs and other disabilities.
The “conversation” will take place in the sanctuary at 6:45 PM! All are welcome!