Our individual support provides a safe atmosphere that values compassion over condemnation, active listening over coercive lecturing, and a rewarding, hope-filled journey over anxious uncertainty.
The CCS also seeks to assist caregivers in:
- Participating in effective prayer/meditation
- Engaging in historic, faith-based spiritual exercises
- Receiving much-needed rest and Sabbath
- Fostering reconciliation and peacemaking
- Promoting self-care and self-awareness
To make an appointment for a consultation, email Dr. Joe LaGuardia at firstname.lastname@example.org