The Center for Caregiver Spirituality at Trinity Baptist Church seeks to empower caregivers to grow spiritually and build healthy relationships with God and loved ones.
The CCS provides spiritual direction and resources to help caregivers:
- Promote self-care and self-awareness.
- Receive much-needed rest and Sabbath.
- Vent feelings and frustrations without guilt or fear.
- Engage in historic, faith-based spiritual exercises.
- Discover where God is at work in the midst of caregiving.
To make an appointment for a consultation, email Dr. Joe LaGuardia at email@example.com
About the facilitator and CCS:
Dr. Joe LaGuardia is senior pastor of Trinity Baptist Church and chaplain to senior adults in Decatur, Georgia.
The Center for Caregiver Spirituality started in 2010 as a result of Dr. LaGuardia’s doctoral work in the field of spiritual formation and caregiving. Dr. LaGuardia’s dissertation, “Toward Spiritual Growth: Implementing Group Spiritual Direction for Caregivers at Trinity Baptist Church, Conyers,Georgia,” is now available by loan through the church library.