The Center for Caregiver Spirituality at Trinity Baptist Church seeks to empower caregivers to grow closer to the Lord and build healthy relationships with God and loved ones.
Our individual support provides a safe atmosphere that values compassion over condemnation, active listening over coercive lecturing, and a rewarding, hope-filled journey over anxious uncertainty.
The CCS also seeks to assist caregivers in:
- Participating in effective prayer/meditation
- Engaging in historic, faith-based spiritual exercises
- Receiving much-needed rest and Sabbath
- Fostering reconciliation and peacemaking
- Promoting self-care and self-awareness
To make an appointment for a consultation, email Dr. Joe LaGuardia at firstname.lastname@example.org