Join us for Trinity’s annual Christmas Eve service this Wednesday at 6 PM. The service is a great way for the whole family to be revived in the Lord, remember the reason for the season, and hear the Christmas story unfold in a vibrant, worshipful way!
This year’s service will include communion by intinction, special music by the choir, the reading of the Christmas story from the Gospel of Luke in four movements, and carols and lights. Don’t miss it, and invite the whole family!
Join us this Christmas season for a whole schedule of events:
- Sunday, Dec. 21st: Fourth Sunday in Advent Christmas Special followed by cookies and punch fellowship at 10:30 AM.
- Wednesday, Dec. 24th: Christmas Eve Candlelight at 6 PM.
- Sunday, Dec. 28th: Christmas special service, baby dedication, blessing of the toys, and caroling at 10:30 AM.
- Sunday, Jan. 4th: Epiphany service at 10:30 AM.
Join us this Advent season to hope, anticipate, and celebrate the birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
As a time of blessing and expectation, Advent covers the four weeks before Christmas and highlights the prophetic foretelling of the Messiah’s ministry, the divine circumstances surrounding the Holy Family’s journey from conception to birth, and the challenge that Christmas is not all about being busy and shopping.
God visited earth in the form of flesh in the person of Christ. God came for you. Will you come for God?
Join us every Sunday at 10:30 AM as we experience the Advent and Christmas season…
- November 30: First Sunday in Advent- Hope
- December 7: Second Sunday in Advent- Peace
- December 14: Third Sunday in Advent- Joy
- December 21: Fourth Sunday in Advent – Love
- December 24: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 6 PM
- December 28: Christmas celebration
- January 4: Epiphany
On Tuesday, November 25th, Trinity Baptist Church is co-sponsoring the annual Ecumenical Thanksgiving Community Service. The service, started over 20 years ago by Epiphany Lutheran Church, St. Pius X, and St. Simon’s Episcopal Church, welcomes the public and all people to attend.
This year’s service will be at 7:00 PM located at Epiphany Lutheran Church, 2375 GA Highway 20, Conyers.
The service has grown to include other local churches and organizations. Since 2011, for example, offerings taken up at each service goes to Family Promise of Newrock.
Several other churches have joined the worship team over the years, including Conyers First United Methodist Church (this will be their second year participating). This year welcomes Grace Community Church and New Covenant Fellowship.
Of course, all people are welcome to attend, contribute, and worship in a spirit of unity and gratitude regardless of faith or denominational tradition.
The public is also welcome to join a community-wide choir, which will meet at 6:15 PM at Epiphany Lutheran to practice congregational music and special music.
Doors open at 6:15 PM.