This year marks Trinity’s 30th anniversary! For all of that time, we have been a prophetic, welcoming and vibrant community of faith in Rockdale County, marrying intentional discipleship with missional engagement.
Now is the time to celebrate the wonderful things God has done in this place and in our community!
Join us on Sunday, May 18th, for worship at 10:30 AM and lunch following the service…
- Worship experience includes guest speakers and musicians.
- After worship, there will be a dedication of the new prayer garden.
- Lunch will include special program and dedication of the ministry wing of TBC.
- Meet up with friends new and old, with many of Trinity’s previous pastors and church families on campus that day!
Please RSVP for lunch! email@example.com. All donations will go towards the building fund.
Here at Trinity Baptist Church, we believe that God is concerned about our spiritual and physical health. Throughout the years, Trinity has provided the community with exercise classes, dance classes, and other physical fitness opportunities to promote health and well-being.
Beginning Thursday, April 3 at 6:30 PM, Zumba classes will meet twice a week at Trinity in the fellowship hall hosted by instructor, Chaundra Anderson.
Zumba incorporates dance, top-40 (radio version) music, and fun in order to provide a high-intensity workout for people of all ages and fitness levels.
- Classes meet on Mondays at 7 PM and Thursdays at 6:30 PM.
- Cost varies–come for details!
- Join any time!
This Sunday, March 30th, join Trinity Baptist Church for the annual Relay for Life Banquet, at 6 PM!
The banquet includes supper and entertainment, and all donations go towards Relay for Life Rockdale County.
Entertainment is provided by award-winning musician, Bailey Bala, and Mark Eskew and Promised Land. If you choose not to have supper with us, please arrive in the sanctuary at 7 PM. Otherwise, please RSVP by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!